Frontline Ltd. (the "Company") advises that the 2012 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September 21, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG06, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect W.A. Tony Curry as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Cecilie Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS of Oslo, Norway as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
6) That the share premium account of the Company be reduced from US$225.8 million to nil and that the amount resulting from the reduction be credited to the Company's Contributed Surplus account, with immediate effect.
7) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$450,000.00 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2012.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for Frontline Ltd. for the year ended December 31, 2011 were presented to the Meeting.
Hamilton, Bermuda September 21, 2012
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.